Cheshire Lutheran Church invites you to our annual Vacation Bible School!
Join us for a fun-filled week, and have your friends and neighbors join us as well!
This year’s theme is “Rocky Railway“, where kids will Climb aboard for mountains of fun! On this faith-filled adventure, kids discover that trusting Jesus pulls them through life’s ups and downs. Rocky Railway is filled with incredible Bible-learning experiences as well as hands-on craft activities, team-building games, cool Bible songs and tasty treats.
All activities will be held in the air-conditioned church or on our extensive outdoor lawn area.
Dates: Monday, July 19 – Friday, July 23, 2021
Time: 8:45 am to 12 pm (noon)
Cost: Free and open to the public
Ages: For students in Pre K (Age 4) – Grade 6. For safety reasons children must be able to understand and follow directions given in English.
Registration Deadline: Registration due by June 25, 2021
Location: Cheshire Lutheran Church, 660 West Main St., Cheshire, CT, 06410 Map It
Check Out The Exciting Trailer:
How to Register:
- Online – We highly suggest you register online below, which the easiest and fastest way.
- Mail – Or, you can download, print, complete, and mail the CLC VBS Registration Form (PDF format) to Cheshire Lutheran – c/o VBS, P.O. Box 157, Cheshire, CT 06410. You may also visit or call the church office (203) 272-5106 with the information, and our secretary will assist you. If no one is in the office when you call, please leave your name, contact number, a good time to contact you, and we will gladly get back to you.
- Email – Attach a copy of the completed PDF form above and send to us via our contact us page submission form. Select the Office Administrator entry in the Recipient drop down.
COVID Waiver Required:
- A waiver must be completed and provided to our team in addition to your registration.
- Attach a copy of the completed PDF form available here and send to us via our contact us page submission form. Select the Office Administrator entry in the Recipient drop down.
Online Registration Form
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”false”]